2020 JudoScotland Cadet Open
Get involved! Finding your nearest Judo club is easy, Get started here...
2020 JudoScotland Cadet OpenPosted: 17/07/2019
Date: Saturday 7th March 2020
Training camp date: Sunday 8th March 2020
Venue: Lagoon Leisure Centre, 11 Christie Street, Paisley, PA1 1NB
Entry Fee: £25.00. Entry fees are non-refundable.
- All players must have a current up-to-date membership of the BJA, NIJF, WJA or JudoScotland.
- All international players must produce proof of membership to their federation.
- Age Limits: Cadets born in the following years: 2003, 2004, and 2005.
- Minimum Grade: 7th Mon.
- It is the judoka’s responsibility to check that their licence is in date and that they meet the eligibility criteria to compete.
Weigh-in times will be emailed to entrants and will also be available at www.judoscotland.com following the closing date.
Entry forms and further information can be found here.
JudoScotland members can enter by the following methods:
- Telephone entries will be accepted if accompanied by a card payment.
- Cheques and Postal Orders must be made payable to ‘JudoScotland’ and must be posted to: JudoScotland, EICA Ratho, South Platt Hill, Ratho, Newbridge, EH28 8AA.
- Enter online here.
Non-JudoScotland members can enter by the following methods:
- Telephone entry accompanied by a card payment
- Email your entry with payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal entry as above, sent to JudoScotland, EICA Ratho, South Platt Hill, Ratho, Newbridge, EH28 8AA.
All entries and payment must be received by Wednesday 26th February at 12 noon. No late entries will be accepted. JudoScotland reserve the right to close the entry if the maximum entry number has been reached.
Keep up to date with the event on social media: Facebook (JudoScotland), Twitter (@JudoScotland) and Instagram (JudoScotland). Please use #JSCadet20 in any social media.