Get involved! Finding your nearest Judo club is easy, Get started here...
Fighting FitPosted: 11/11/2020
Welcome to Fighting Fit, an exciting new type of competition for judoka of all abilities and fitness levels.
Fighting Fit has been designed during the COVID-19 pandemic to provide Scottish judoka with a focus for training and motivation in order to keep your fitness levels up at a time when judo activity may be restricted or limited.
But it is so much more…..
- Designed by experts to develop physical fitness linked specifically to judo
- Join the JudoScotland community for some new fun challenges
- Set your benchmark, then aim to to keep training & improve your score
- Motivated by competition? Set your sights on becoming a Divisional, Overall Divisional or the Overall Champion!
- Work with your coach to develop your strengths and improve on your weaker areas to become a fitter judoka
- Physical activity is proven to improve mental health. Improve yours with Fighting Fit.
- Win amazing prizes from Fighting Films, the world's leading suppliers of judogi, apparel, judo equipment and videos
JudoScotland are committed to supporting Scottish clubs and individual members through this challenging time. We encourage you to join us in drawing upon Prof. Kano’s judo principle of Jita Kyoei (mutual welfare and benefit) by taking on the Fighting Fit challenge, encouraging your club mates to do the same and supporting each other to become healthier, fitter and better judoka!
With the help of some familiar faces from our Performance Development Team we have assembled a series of resources to support your Fighting Fit journey.
For more information go to http://www.judoscotland.com/develop-your-judo/fighting-fit
To enter click HERE using your membership number as the username.