Get involved! Finding your nearest Judo club is easy, Get started here...
Club NewsPosted: 19/11/2015
New Appointment: Club Development Officer
We have recently appointed a part time Club Development Officer, Suzanne Greenoak. Suzanne will be working alongside the Business Delivery Team, supporting JudoScotland member clubs in;
- Developing their volunteer workforce
- Supporting JudoScotland member clubs with Club Development
- Assisting the JudoScotland member clubs in achieving JudoMARK status
In the next few months Suzanne will be contacting you to help gain a better understanding of what you would like to achieve with your club and to keep you up to date with any progress within club development.
A & B Club Subsidy
- British Judo Association (BJA) now operate a similar club affiliation structure to JudoScotland (JS).
- This means that JS are no longer required to subsidise the B club fee for Scottish clubs.
- Fee Structure:
A Club Fee
B Club Fee
£55 (direct to JS)
Or £50 (if paying direct debit to BJA)
£27.50 (direct to JS)
Or £25 (if paying direct debit to BJA)
Club Grading Discount
- The JudoScotland board has revised the Club grading discount system to include both A and B Clubs.
- You will continue to receive a grading statement at the end of each quarter (March, June, September and December), however this will now reflect the total number of JS member gradings received from both A and B clubs.
- The Club grading dividend will continue to be paid annually in December.
Club Affiliation 2016
All clubs should have now received their Affiliation Papers for 2016, if you have not yet received these please contact the Business Support Team on 0131 333 2981.