Return to Sport Guidance Update: 3 August 2020
Get involved! Finding your nearest Judo club is easy, Get started here...
Return to Sport Guidance Update: 3 August 2020Posted: 03/08/2020
Following the updated guidance announced by the Scottish Government last Thursday and after endorsement from sportscotland over the weekend, JudoScotland are now in a position to publish the latest version of its ‘Return-to-Sport’ (Phase 3) guidance (here).
Once again, the specific update(s) to the previous version of the document have been highlighted in yellow for ease of reading/reference. We have also included an ‘Executive Summary’ of the document and the main items for consideration by both Clubs and Coaches.
From Monday 3 August 2020:
- A maximum of 10 people, including the coach and participants from up to 4 other households (or extended households) can participate in a session, unless coaching children;
- There is no limit to the number of households when coaching children;
- Restrictions have been lifted on the number of households (or extended households) that can be coached per day when coaching adults;
- Scottish Government has indicated that the size of groups/household numbers that can be coached at any one time is being reviewed. An update will be provided as soon as it is available and;
- Physical distancing and hygiene measures must be fully implemented and maintained.
As highlighted previously, your health and safety and that of your family continue to be the priority and we would urge all JudoScotland Clubs and their members to continue to adhere to the current public health guidance from the Scottish Government.