Revised Sport Guidelines (To Include Travel Restrictions) for Scottish Government Strategic Framework: 2 November 2020
Get involved! Finding your nearest Judo club is easy, Get started here...
Revised Sport Guidelines (To Include Travel Restrictions) for Scottish Government Strategic Framework: 2 November 2020Posted: 02/11/2020
In the current, evolving COVID-19 response JudoScotland have released an updated "Five Tier Guidance for Judo-in-Scotland” document, based on:
- Feedback received from member Clubs and;
- Updated travel guidance received from Scottish Government and sportscotland earlier today.
The content of this revised document ensures that JudoScotland members Clubs continue to be in a position where they are fully aligned with the Scottish Government’s new Strategic Framework to combat the Coronavirus.
Please see the following reference document providing wider information, support and acting as a reference resource for a member Club, coach and/or Club COVID Officer around the latest Scottish Government guidance.
Please also remember that further, individual support is available by contacting a member of JudoScotland staff:
- Sam Ingram, Regional Development Officer
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org; m: 07738 846529
- Luke Struthers, Regional Development Officer
- e: email@example.com; m: 07738 846527
- Tony Penfold, Head of Business Delivery
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org; m: 07949 888074
Post Code Checker
For any member and/or member Club who are unsure of their Local Authority area (and therefore which specific tier restrictions apply to them), this can be checked by using the Scottish Government’s post code checker at: https://www.gov.scot/check-local-covid-level/