Scottish Government Update: 13th July 2021
Get involved! Finding your nearest Judo club is easy, Get started here...
Scottish Government Update: 13th July 2021Posted: 15/07/2021
Following Tuesday's Scottish Government announcement we are pleased to be able to publish updated guidance for the return to Judo in Scotland when all local authorities move to Level 0 on the 19th July 2021.
For thorough details, please read the revised versions of the JudoScotland guidance with the amendments highlighted in yellow. The key points to note are:
- Indoor judo for adults (over 18’s) will be permitted.
- Indoor physical distancing will be reduced from 2m to 1m (this may impact on the number restrictions within your dojo – please check and confirm with your facility)
In addition, please continue to be vigilant regarding the processes in place to keep our members safe and to help in the mitigation regarding the spread of the virus. Please remember to:
- Ensure that you and your participants remain adaptable to any changes to restrictions at short notice.
- Retain Test & Protect procedures within your club to help break chains of transmission.
- Continue all appropriate cleaning and safety regimes within the dojo and reinforce FACTS across your membership (please note this is expected to change from July 19 2021)
As always, the JudoScotland team are here to support you should you require any assistance.