Scottish Government Update: 4 January 2021
Get involved! Finding your nearest Judo club is easy, Get started here...
Scottish Government Update: 4 January 2021Posted: 07/01/2021
Many of you will no doubt be aware of further changes announced by The Scottish Government on Monday 4 January related to COVID-19.
In general, this places all judo clubs under the direction of the Tier 4 guidance, until at least January 31, outlined in the JudoScotland Strategic Framework Guidelines with the following notable exceptions or amendments:
- To minimise the risk of spreading the virus you must stay at home as much as possible, only leaving home for an essential purpose (Scottish Government Stay at Home Guidance).
- Outdoor non-contact sport and physical activity only is permitted for children aged 11 years and under in groups of up to 30 people.
- In such circumstances the number of coaches involved must not exceed household limits i.e. maximum of two for any given session.
- Outdoor Non-contact sport and physical activity is permitted for those aged 12 years and over but is limited to a single household group or a maximum of 2 people from up to 2 separate households (including the coach).
- All travel for club led activity should remain local i.e. within your Local Authority area.
Member clubs on Harris and Orkney should adhere to Tier 3 guidance in keeping with the JudoScotland Strategic Framework Guidelines.
Should further information or explanation be required please contact one of the following members of the Business Delivery Team: